sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY / Muito Ocupada

Ok I know I did not made a review in 3 days
I've been studying like crazy, and I had to find time to read during these stressful three days.
But! I must say that even so, with the little time I had, I managed to read two books.


Leaving Paradise



 and

                                                                  Return to Paradise

I'll make the revision of this and (Gabriel Inferno) tomorrow.
Now I'm finishing another very good book, but I will only make this revision on Sunday
Welllllll!!!! have a good Friday and see you guys tomorrow * kisses *


have a good  reading




Portuguse
eu estive a estudar feito louca, e tive que arranjar  horas para ler, durante estes estressantes 3 dias .
Mas! Devo dizer que mesmo assim, com o pouco de tempo que tive, eu consegui ler 2 livros.
Vou fazer a revisao deste e de  (Gabriel inferno) amanha.
Agora estou a finalizar outro livro muito bom, mas só irei fazer revisao deste no domingo ,
Bem tenha uma boa sexta feira e ate amanha *kisses*
UMA BOA LEITURA

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário