sábado, 27 de julho de 2013

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma




 She is pretty and talented - sweet sixteen and never been kissed. He is seventeen; gorgeous and on the brink of a bright future. And now they have fallen in love. But... they are brother and sister.

Seventeen-year-old Lochan and sixteen-year-old Maya have always felt more like friends than siblings. Together they have stepped in for their alcoholic, wayward mother to take care of their three younger siblings. As defacto parents to the little ones, Lochan and Maya have had to grow up fast. And the stress of their lives—and the way they understand each other so completely—has also also brought them closer than two siblings would ordinarily be. So close, in fact, that they have fallen in love. Their clandestine romance quickly blooms into deep, desperate love. They know their relationship is wrong and cannot possibly continue. And yet, they cannot stop what feels so incredibly right. As the novel careens toward an explosive and shocking finale, only one thing is certain: a love this devastating has no happy ending.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I make a good review abou this book without bring myself into tears





. I just... I just.....I can't.
This was such a difficult book, such a difficult reading...Its such a difficult subject.
  Incest

"Let's face it,this is all pretty sick.Maybe the rest of the world's right.Maybe we're just a couple of fucked-up,emotionally disturbed teenagers...."
 

I will no make a comment about this subject, I will let it go..

"There are no laws,no boundaries on feelings.We can love each other as much and as deeply as we want.No one,Maya,no one can ever take that away from us." 


INCEST??
I dont know, this is something people normally dont think about it.
I think at this point people are allowed to love who ever  they wants, if its consensual if they want it, if they are kinda mature and know exacly what they want so let them be free...
Shit. I’m at a loss of words...

Lochan is indescribable, theres no way that I would find the right words to describe him... his love for his sister, its so deep, so hard, so huge, but the society the judgement, the fear, everything rush into his mind making him feel totally lost, lonely. This forbidden love gave him 3 months of happines.
He would never change that...

"How can something so wrong feel so right?" 


 .I was speechless after reading this, though the two have something in between them that we in all religons and all laws have been taught to be a crime, I feel my heart break for those who still feel the need to justify their love to the world,

 ‘We haven’t done anything wrong! How can love like this be called terrible when we’re not hurting anyone?’ - Maya


  The writing is fantastic! I loved it
This kills me, till now I think I would never recover from this... I hurts, I want gto stop thinking of it but still hurting.
I still feel the hollow... I still feel not good for this review.



“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.” 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário