domingo, 28 de abril de 2013

Falling into you - Jasinda Wilder

I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.
Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go


REVIEW!!! 

I dont know what to say. I dont know how to describe this book.  I was reading this book and I finished yesterday, I went through so many emotions and I was like NO WAYYY!! The start was great.!!! But I think went downhill from there... I mean It started out wonderfully then it just turned into to THAT.
The book its beautiful, I mean  when I started reading I knew there was gonna be tears, when Kyle dies I was in shock, I  was screaming LIKE NOOOOOOO

 Nell and Kyle story its soo dam pretty, gosshh, it was so deep
and Colton appears and I want to kill him, I gonna be honest I did not like him in the beggining I wanted to him to let her go, to stop following her cuz she was passing for something really hard in her life, but THEEEEN he shows the person he really is, and I was kinda YEAH. SHe had to move on, People has to move on I know that, but hurts, thinking that you are letting go all, Kyle, the moments, the love,  the pain, all fear, and begining a new life WITH HIS FREAKING BROTHER. I KNOW youll never forget nad... and you have to learn to be happy again or you just going to destroy yourself. SOOOO!! I give a 4**** to this book, I know but Kyle I dont know he.... he was so, so.. I dont know, I just cant give 5 without Kyle, NO 5,
 But read seriously.. read

Not epic but still good


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário